Oct 3, 2010

I wish..

it's nice to know what you want to do in life. it's like having light paving your way from one end of a tunnel to the other end, so you won't get lost and your track is clear. so after many attempts of 'figuring things out' and 'finding myself', i hope that either psychology or cosmetic chemistry would be the field i would get myself involved in the future. please god don't make me change my mind lagi dah. fyi, my frequency of changing interest is very very high. so the next time you talk to me about life and career choice, don't be suprise if i end up to be a surgeon hahahah ( that will be impossible considering betapa takutnya saya kepada darah manusia and the anatomy).

i remember few days back when i was very excited about furthering my study in psychology. i walked back to college from class having my brain all excited spreading my plans out. nnt lepas foundation nak buat tu, nak amik tu, nak amik ni, habis bljr nak keje dkt situ, by this age mesti reach this position etcetc. but only to have my plans and dreams crashed when mother told me she doesn't fancy me and psychology exist in the same sentence. so i rebelled. telling her she doesn't know me well. she is not the one who is going to juggle herself bwh timbunan buku tgh2 malam. but after so many things happened between me and her that solely pointed out that her thoughts are always right, i hesitate.. tapi takpela it is still too early to come out with a conclusion. saja je nak buat coretan dkt sini considering it has been forever since i last posted something. haha. btw, SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN DARI (is it dari or daripada?) SAYA SETULUS IKHLAS okayyy. zero-zero ye? roger and out.

No comments: