Nov 9, 2010

Just another post

ever since i enrolled myself in what they called the Biological Science Programme in this oldest institution in malaysia, my bond with my mother strengthen. we are more open, we talk more, we talk all the time in fact. and everytime i nak balik college we hug so tight i never felt we were this close before. see, i told you. absence makes the heart grow fonder. i always love some distance exist between those i care, be it families or friends. i don't know, i just work that way :)
sbb kalau jumpa hari2 banyak friction, betul tak?

on another note, whilst the mother-daughter relationship with my mother is nurtured, my bond with the father is weaken. for this i blame his 'absence and lack of interest' during every conversation i try to pry his attention into. the father seriously needs to read men are from mars, women are from venus! for example, there was one day he picked me up from college and on the way back home, i told him about my day (for the sake of a conversation) and all he answered was a "hmm" and he continued his conversation with my brother about what guys talk the best, sports. dash underscore dash!

see, if football does not exist, my father and brother would have nothing to talk about with each other. if Ford never invented a vehicle back then, my father and brother would have nothing to talk about in their convo either. because truth to be told, THAT IS ALL THEY CAN TALK ABOUT. boys and feelings, they just can't exist in the same sentence aren't they? haha.